Monday 1 April 2019

Birthday card....

Evening folks,
Just wanted to share this card I have been playing with.
Anyone who has followed me over the years will know that I have a massive soft spot for hedgies.
It all started with the Penny Black stamps when I first started crafting.

I had this lovely download kit from Polka Doodles has a Christmas present available here, but I have hardly had chance to play with it. 
This is one of the pre-coloured images.


I would like to enter this in the current 
Polkadoodles challenge. Anything goes...
Penny Black Challenge Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue x 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the cute image and pretty papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sue, love the cute image and pretty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet Hedgie creation for our 'Going Round in Circles' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, I think lot's of us are smitten with them, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Sue, that face is adorable and I love your die cut details xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and such a cute colourway. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue and sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour and image choice ! ; thanks for joining us with the polkadoodle challenge this week.

    Nelly DT for https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Sue, an adorable image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete