Sunday 14 May 2017

Penguin with Lantern.....

Evening everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
Just trying keep on top of my christmas cards this year.
I fell in love with this cute little image from 
Pink Gem available here.

I am struggling with any enthusiasm for colouring at the moment, so most of the cards I am making are with pre-coloured images. 
I made these 4 cards this morning.  




The papers are LOTV dis-continued 
Sentiments LOTV
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Sue x 

6 comments:

  1. Four fabulous cards Sue and one very cute penguin
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four wonderful Christmas cards Sue.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the appeal Sue, that is such a cute penguin and the papers look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sue, super cute penguin.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these cards are really cute!Love that little penguin! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete