Sunday 28 July 2013

Christmas in July....


Hi folks, hope you are all well?  A bit cooler today.
I would just like to say welcome to my new followers, thanks for taking the time to follow me.
I am back in Christmas card mode!
I sat a coloured 4 of these images
 in the other evening.
I am entering this card in the following challenges. 

and 




I have used.
PB Stamp Santa's Hat coloured with pros. 
Papers Dovercraft back to basics Traditional.
Spellbinder and Memory box dies. 
LOTV postcard stamp
Pearls, lace and other bits from stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs Sue 





15 comments:

  1. love your card Sue great image and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, great image and layout and love the traditional colours too. Great to see you playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Sue and the green is a lovely shade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful....love the gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, very cute image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Sue! Love the colour palette and the stamp is super sweet!!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue. Such a cute image and I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue, I like the adorable image, the colours and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweetie and am loving the postcard stamp - i have this stamp, i must dig it out, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Sue - adorable image and love the lace.
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks for playing along at TPC this week - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue, wow lovely colour scheme, fabulous card with cute cat image.
    Thanks for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous sue.fab colours and design and I love the sweet image ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww...so sweet! Love your fancy die cuts!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete